Friday, April 14, 2006

Lion Country Safari Pictures

Finally got the photos uploaded from our trip. There are a total of 19 pictures. Be sure to read the sign in the Lion picture. I hope you enjoy the zebra picture. There were too many times when we got stopped by animals crossing the road... at least the rhino didn't go after us! And yes, that is me with the boys at the alligator picture. M was never able to get all of us looking up at one time.

Never tried the 'Flipbook' option of ImageShack before (it will randomly select 5 pictures and let you see them... changes everytime you come to the site)... let me know what you think:




And while I'm at it, I have never tried the 'slideshow' option of ImageShack before... so let me know what you think about this one as well:



It wouldn't let me put all the pictures in the same one easily... so here are the rest of the pictures:

8 comments:

Rave said...

I would have to say I think I like the zebra a$$ pic the best...lol....good shot!

The boys are adorable!

Quality Weenie said...

Slide show option is cool! I will have to try that.

Sticks said...

Wow, there are options? Guess I should look a little closer when I down load pictures.

Glad you all had a great time and nobody got eaten.

Moogie said...

I love these pictures!!! It looks like you had a great time!

Marie said...

These are great pics! The slideshow & the flipbook are both neat.

GUYK said...

I LIKE IT! Graet shots and the slide show does a heck of a job presenting them Where do I sign up and how hard is it for a dummy like me to learn to use?

armywifetoddlermom said...

love the new image hosting...

yeah you have been busy.....holy smokes....

talk to you in the morning...

if I can locate you...

oddybobo said...

Great pictures! I tried to call Saturday to wish ya'll a happy easter! I'll catch up with you soon!