Sunday, April 09, 2006

Happy Belated Anniversary

I saw that Harvey was celebrating his anniversary. And that was when I realized why my hubby gave me a funny look this morning when I kissed him and wished him a happy anniversary this morning... I was a day late.

We married April 8th, 2000. It was on April 8th only because he convinced me we shouldn't be married on April Fool's Day. But to this day I wished I had played "Brick House" as I walked down the aisle as he suggested.

We have been through a lot together and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Happy Belated Anniversary to the Best Man in my Life.

9 comments:

Harvey said...

What comes next?

Well if I remember my Monty Python correctly, it's spankings followed by... um...

Sticks said...

Apparently, he had forgotten too. Or you would have known on your anniversary that you forgot.

Happy Anniversary.

Tink said...

Runs in the family sis. I never remember my anniversary. Boy do I have stories about that.
Love you and happy belated anniversary to you and BIL.

armywifetoddlermom said...

thanks for the reminder....

and how in the heck did you forget?....

Holy Moses...

Marie said...

Happy anniversary, VW & Hubby!!

Bou said...

Ah, well, its all for blog fodder! ;-)

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 6 years. So my little man was just 9 months old. I remember having kids with me when we met with the restaurant. It seems so long ago!

Boudicca's Voice said...

Almost Should Count in Anniversaries Too

My blogdaughter VW forgot her anniversary as in marital anniversary. You can see it HERE. It’s really funny. OK… for those of you that are new readers, to date I have: Completely forgotten my anniversary. Scheduled my anniversary dinner on...

Rave said...

Happy Anniversary!

Oh- Wait..

Happy Remembering Anniversary day!

Contagion said...

You forgot your own wedding anniversary? D'oh! You had better done that thing you used to do, but no longer do after you got married, to make up for it.