Monday, August 30, 2004

Mom is “Wigging” out

So Hurricane Frances may go north. TS Hermine might possible suck it north. Yaa… and how long is TS Hermine going to hang around to suck it north? I have kids now and if my friends thought I went crazy before kids when it came to a storm. I am way over the top at this point. I want enough food to last a week. I wanted enough water to last 2 weeks. I want, I want, I want.

I am checking how much cash I have on hand. Which mattress is easiest to move and where the best spot in this house to move it in case of tornado. I am trying to catch up on all my laundry. I am checking on if we can get a generator or not or if it is even worth it. I went this morning and bought a TON of batteries and some extra flashlights. I even bought some 90cent flashlights for the boys to play with if it comes.

I am looking to see how much space I have in my freezer to fill up with containers of water. I am planning my day tomorrow to get all the gas I need (in Florida gas will go up 9 cents on Wednesday).

I went out side and put Amdro on every ant hill I could find. You do not want ants sharing your house with you. They like dry places too. On top of this, I have #2 Son with an upset stomach and I just can’t figure what is the problem. I am hoping he just ate some dog food and it will be over with shortly. BIG GRIN.

Well, back to folding laundry, feeding #2 Son and getting ready for #1 Son’s swimming lesson. And in-between, I’ll be trying to get everything ready inside and out for the storm. As my WONDERFUL PATIENT Husband says "She is Wig Wig Wig Wigging OUT."

1 comment:

That 1 Guy said...

Good luck to ya! Hope everything works out!