Thursday, August 30, 2007

WTF is Happening On Buses?

I had planned on writing this long post on what has happened over the last couple of days but just didn't feel like it last night. Needless to say between the kids on the bus that said they would sit with Tater then proceeded to push him off the seat, the one that wouldn't scoot over and then the parents that had a yelling match at the bus stop, I have had enough. I don't need my almost 4 year old and 5 year old exposed to this much at once. I don't need it. I was surprised I didn't open my mouth and say something, but overall I was just in shock. The kids apologized to Tater, the parents apologized to me (both sets), but I don't care. If this is the way they handle their problems, I don't need the aggravation in the morning. Neither does my son. I want school to be fun and if it is always a fight in the morning, it won't be fun.

The bus ride home is never a problem... and yesterday the ride to school was just fine. But I am still going to take him this morning. We'll work it out after today.

Did I mention that Tot woke me up this morning and couldn't breath? Yaa... I can't wait for this week to end.

5 comments:

pam said...

Wow, what a fun week you're having! I can so believe about the parents having a shouting match... doesn't matter where you go, people will behave like fools sometimes.

Hang in there, Mom. Tomorrow's Friday. :)

Lukie said...

I am so glad we do not have to deal with the bus issue yet. We only live 1/2 mile from the school so we are walkers. Next year when CAL goes to middle school he will ride the bus.

Teresa said...

*sigh* Sorry to hear it's such a PITA. You may want to take him to school in the morning for a while and let him ride the bus home. After everyone gets settled in, these things might clear up... or it maybe not. Hard to say.

wRitErsbLock said...

hugs to you, VW

armywifetoddlermom said...

the buses here in LR have been nightmarish!

Dropping children off at the wrong schools