Wednesday, May 09, 2007

On A Different Note

A commenter stopped by and asked me to visit his site. Oddly enough, I actually went on over and checked it out. Lately I don't have time to comment but one or two words, much less go check out something new. But I did. It's called "Maybe Baby".

Wow. The writing was excellent. I was also able to empathize since I have gone through something similar with Tater. Though I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

But being the female side of the coin, I didn't have to deal with: "It is my fervent belief that the band that discusses the lead singer?s sperm quality together stays together."

Did I mention this very funny and well versed man asked for my help on his blog? yaa... you can stop laughing now. And start laughing again when you find out that I sent him to Harvey's site. What I forgot was to mention that Harvey's site is not for the faint of heart. I think that's ok, he'll make it alright. And if he can handle checking out Harvey's site and a few of my comments, I might even ask him if I can adopt him. I only have blog daughters. It would be nice to have a blog son. So keep your hands off of him Family!!! Other than to go visit and see what it is like to try and get pregnant when you can't from a maybe dad's point of view.

2 comments:

Matthew M. F. Miller said...

You are so wonderful to me - seriously, this post made my whole week. Thank you for your intense kindness.

Constance said...

Oh, he can handle "not for the faint of heart". He's in with the same crowd, I promise!