Monday, February 06, 2006

VW Update

I spoke to VW today and she is still without internet access.

They are in their new home, slept there for the first time two nights ago, and are still moving. She has phone as of 3:00, but no internet.

She sounds as sane as one can sound while moving... with two little boys... and a big dog the size of a pony.

Hopefully she will be back tomorrow. If not, I'll try to post on how smoochie her little men really are since I actually know them. They are all she says and a bag of chips!

7 comments:

armywifetoddlermom said...

I am glad you put this up Bou....

I think I have some housewarming gifts to drop off.

caltechgirl said...

are we having a comment party?

Ogre said...

It's Wednesday, she better get back here and post some funnies...or else...

Harvey said...

*waits impatiently for funnies*

Marie said...

Did someone say chips? Here... I'll pass some Kettle Corn around...

Richmond said...

I brought a box of treats for the Happy Dog -- he has been standing guard for a loooooong time!

Sticks said...

who wants to poke Happy Dog with a stick and see if he is still alive?

(--but not me--just read what I wrote and remembered my name--ewwwww, that didn't even come out right)

better yet, get the paddles out and yell "clear"!