Monday, February 20, 2006

Swimsuit Issue

Sports Illustrated (SI) has a Swimsuit issue. It made it to our house. My husband gets a SI subscription for his birthday present from his mom. I think it is the best gift until recently. Then it made me laugh so hard, I'm not sure I can handle another incident like this one....

I was separating the mail and picked up the SI Swimsuit issue. Tater saw the front of it and asked who she was. I didn't know, but said it was a woman wearing a bathing suit. With the biggest, most innocent eyes and the softest voice... he asked "may I look at daddy's magazine?"

I handed it to him and walked out of the room before I exploded in laughter. That boy has definitely got the y chromosome in him.

6 comments:

oddybobo said...

Ha! What my son told me about the SI issue: "daddy said she has nice, um hey daddy, what does she have nice? toes. Yep, daddy says she has nice toes."

GUYK said...

ahh, he was just looking at the pictures to see if there was one of mommie.

Jennifer said...

Ahahahahahahah!!!!

Harvey said...

I get to look after Tater... :-)

Marie said...

Imagine the boys hitting puberty!? I can't allow myself to think about that yet. I'm loving the toddler stage too much!!

Jody Halsted said...

Oh, how cute! I can almost picture it.