Friday, February 24, 2006

ABC for Tot

Stealing this from Blue Tige...

A is for Adventurous
B is for Big
C is for Climb
D is for Details
E is for Eat
F is for Fish (my favorite word)
G is for Gas ("I farted" is my favorite phrase)
H is for Hair (I love to touch hair)
I is for Invincible (You can tell from the bruises)
J is for Jump
K is for Keeper (because I keep all sorts of things)
L is for Love (I love to hug and kiss)
M is for Monster
N is for Neat
O is for Opinions (which I have already)
P is for Picky
Q is for Quick
R is for Run (which is my favorite speed)
S is for Sleep (which I avoid at all costs too)
T is for Tot (what else?)
U is for Up (I love to be picked up)
V is for Verify (which I do for everything)
W is for Water
X is for Examine
Y is for Yipee
Z is for Zone (I am in mine own)

4 comments:

Jen H said...

So cute! I also saw the picturs ouf your boys with Bou's boys. What a bunch!

Jen H said...

So cute! I also saw the picture of your boys with Bou's boys. Looks like a crazy bunch!

Bou said...

Hearing "I farted" come out of that little man's mouth always makes me laugh!

Tige said...

These were cute/good. Thanks for stealing.