Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Conversations

First I guess I ought to introduce myself..... Tink here. I know VW has mentioned me a couple of times. The mother of NavyNuke, MarineScamp and the Bombshell Beauty; grandmother to Princess Z, Indiana B and Ballerina and married to VW's best friend, Pan. Z & B, you know, the rest, well give VW time. But onto the story here.

VW calls me this afternoon in a pure rage. I didn't know she knew such words. NavyNuke is a sailor and I don't think he knows such words, lol. But I digress... After ten minutes or so she calms down and we are discussing some juicy gossip when out of the blue (or pink as the case may be), she screams in my ear....

"Tater did you pee in this pot?" "Tater! Tater! DID YOU PEE IN THIS POT?" "Do you see these plants?" "These plants DO NOT LIKE your PEE....."

By this time, I'm rolling on the floor, wondering what the neighbors must be thinking..... Fortunately (or unfortunately), I'll never know as Tater picked that time to slam a door on Tot's fingers wherein the screaming commenced. Think maybe the neighbors showed up to see if the screaming was because she was rubbing his nose in the pot?

3 comments:

oddybobo@doglover.com said...

Ha! What a hoot. Oh the trials moms of toddlers go through!

caltechgirl said...

OMG! LMAO! Those two boys are a riot!

And welcome, Tink. Nice of you to drop in :)

Ogre said...

You mean you're NOT supposed to pee in pots? Ummm....be right back...