Monday, February 13, 2006

BellSouth Is Not My Friend

Usually I post most of my entries for the week on Sunday night. Not last night. I was on the phone with Tech Support forever. Ok, not forever but it felt like it. I finally got a call back from 'The Supervisor' after they fixed what I ASKED them to fix at the beginning of the call. By then, I didn't want to stay up and write posts.

I am uploading a really cute picture this morning and I hope to get the stories written tonight.

In the meantime, I getting Tater ready for his Valentine Breakfast with Dad this morning. Something the school puts together for the kids. I love it.

Enjoy your day. Hope it didn't start like mine.

Ohhh... did I mention some jerk called this morning? He yelled at me about calling his number. Uhhhh. Norman, I didn't call you this morning. No one called you from my number. I had both phones charging and they were in the same position as I had left them at 10pm last night. Away from my little kids hands. Though, I now have your number on my CID. Don't pull that stunt again or I'll put you in for harassment. GRIN.

6 comments:

armywifetoddlermom said...

WELCOME back......

Richmond said...

Yay! Nice to see you back in action! :)

GUYK said...

Good to see you back and happy, LOL. My day started off cold and the weather quack says look for the same tomorrow. I may have to move on south

Harvey said...

Welcome back.

And STOP CALLING MY NUMBER!!! ;-)

Contagion said...

Hey! you never call me! Wait... I don't like phones. Go ahead and keep calling Norman.

MathCog Idiocy said...

I think Norman is the attorney who keeps calling my house looking for Roberto!