Sunday, April 10, 2005

Winnie the Pooh

For all those Winnie the Pooh lovers (Bou and Caltechgirl), here is a picture for you (click pictures to enlarge them):



For the rest of us:



We had dinner at the Crystal Palace in Disney World. Tater loved it. Take a look at these pictures:





It was funny. Tigger picked up Tater’s milk and acted like he was drinking it. Every time a character came by after that Tater would hand his milk to his Dad. In fact, Tater got so excited by all the food, characters and kids, he decided to throw-up on Mom. Yep. He started crying, I went over to hold him, picked him up, and blhhhhhhh – all over me. He had not been sick for 2 days… sigh. Off to the bathroom. Clean up the best we can. Time to head back to the Hotel. It was only 5:30pm, but we really had no choice.

And then… it started to rain! Thunder, lightening, rain! We were not in a hurry. It was not raining hard, more like a sprinkle. But suddenly a lot of people decided to leave at the same time. The line for the bus was extremely long. And all I could think about was how I smelled like vomit and the bus was going to be crowded.

I was correct in my prediction. The line was long, the bus was crowded and it made the smell a whole lot worse. I must say, the people on the bus were extremely nice. A gentleman got up out of his seat so Tater, Tot and I could sit down. I’m not so sure his wife was happy after she got a whiff of me. Grin. Over all, dinner was great. Tater loved it. It was worth it just for that.

No comments: