Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ogre's Meme

Ok, as much as I complain about not having time to do Meme’s… I still got tagged. And I’m going to tag 3 more people. You know the drill, if I tag you then you have to answer at your place and tag three more, make sure you trackback to Ogre cause the Ogre's trying to keep track of his creation . . .

Here are my answers:

If I could be a gardener... I would take my kids to work with me and let them pull one leaf off of every plant. Being a gardener, I would be able to restore these plants to health.

If I could be a construction worker… I would take my kids to work with me for half the day and let them play with the machines. After they leave, I would hoot, holler, and whistle at all the good looking men that walk by.

If I could be a musician... I would let me kids play along with me no matter how it sounded.

If I could be a farmer... I would drive around on a John Deere 6003 Series Tractor and play in the fields all day.

If I could be a mother… I would hire someone to do the laundry and clean the house so I could play with my kids all day. Oh wait. I am a mother… must be dreaming again about how nice it would be to NOT do housework.

So here's how it works. Immediately following there is a list of 20 different occupations. You must select at least 5 of them (feel free to select more). You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select 5 of the items as it was passed to you). Each one begins with "If I could be..." Of the 5 you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession.

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a construction worker…
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be the oddybobo's maid. . .


And I tag: Sally of Whimsy Capricious, Alex of Alex in Wonderland/MuNu and... I think I'll surprise Tammi of Road Warrior Survival

No comments: