Friday, April 29, 2005

Karnival of Kidz Entry

In order to understand the picture below, I need to give you a little background on me. Most co-workers, friends and relatives have seen me in a dress only when I got married. The lucky few that went to customer site with me got to see me in a dress more than once but I can guarantee it didn’t happen very often. My husband has been lucky enough to see me in a dress more often (You got to surprise the man of your life occasionally!). I basically am a jeans kind of gal.

What does that have to do with that cute picture of me? I was this way from the very beginning. My mom was trying to get a dress on me so we could all go out to dinner. I took off and ran to my dad for protection. I didn’t want no stink’n dress on me!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What about you? What kind of clothes did you wear as a child versus now?

Don’t forget to get your entry out before Sunday Midnight! And HERE IS HOW.

No comments: