Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Only an Infection - Phew

Just a quick update. After the biopsy, the results came back that the large mass of redness, hotness and irritation is only an infection. Phew. Makes me feel much better. Now if that sucker would just go away!

For those who are wondering... I did a post HERE. Be careful if you don't like gross pictures.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. It has been a long haul the last couple of weeks and it is not over yet. I have surgery tomorrow for... urinary incontinence. Add a prayer that all goes well and that I no longer have to wear adult diapers. This is ridiculous that I get my kids out of diapers and end up wearing them myself! Then again, it was caused by them mostly! ;-)

Upcoming more stories and pictures from the first week of school... probably next week. A little busy right now.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my goodness, VW! Sending prayers...

pam said...

Thank God!!! You can breathe now, VW! :D

wRitErsbLock said...

hugs and happy thoughts to you

Mrs. Who said...

Prayers for a quick recovery now!

oddybobo said...

Thank goodness! Get well soon!