Wow. Now if I can just keep him writing over the summer so he doesn't lose it. Phew... I have a big road in front of me!
About this blog: It will mainly be about my two sons, Tater (the elder) and Tot (the younger), along with other miscellaneous items as I see fit. Come along and enjoy the insane yet fun trip of watching two young boys slowly drive their mother over the edge.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Tater's handwriting
If you remember from back in September... THIS POST... I showed Tater's handwriting. Well, the teacher has done wonders... take a look at something he wrote for his journal last week (click to enlarge):

Wow. Now if I can just keep him writing over the summer so he doesn't lose it. Phew... I have a big road in front of me!
Wow. Now if I can just keep him writing over the summer so he doesn't lose it. Phew... I have a big road in front of me!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, go Tater! He's really improving!
Ha! I still can't read my son's handwriting and he's 24... LOL. Good for Tater!
Post a Comment