= = = = = =
About this blog: It will mainly be about my two sons, Tater (the elder) and Tot (the younger), along with other miscellaneous items as I see fit. Come along and enjoy the insane yet fun trip of watching two young boys slowly drive their mother over the edge.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
BK Break Time
Last weekend we went to the park... on the way home we stopped at McD's and it was a mess. No places to sit. Lots of construction. Next store was a BK. Off we went to BK. Nope, not going to go there again. I was sick after eating there. The best part was the toys the boys got. (Notice the missing horn, it came with two)

= = = = = =
= = = = = =
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait. What did they do with the other horns?
They are in the back of the van somewhere. I kept them from using them as swords.
You do realize, I half expected to see one of those antlers hanging out of their nose. :-)
Post a Comment