And all morning I was writing directions and trying to figure out how to do something similar. Hopefully in a day or two I can put out a picture of my own!!! Then again, if it continues to take me an hour to do it... maybe you'll get one picture. ;-)
About this blog: It will mainly be about my two sons, Tater (the elder) and Tot (the younger), along with other miscellaneous items as I see fit. Come along and enjoy the insane yet fun trip of watching two young boys slowly drive their mother over the edge.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Tink Has Left The Building
Tink and Pan have left. Actually they left early this morning. They are already home. We were busy this morning... she was trying to teach me how to use a paint program. She showed me how to put a picture together in 5 minutes last night. Ok Ok... she did it in 5 minutes. Layers and all those foreign words... In 5 minutes she created this:

And all morning I was writing directions and trying to figure out how to do something similar. Hopefully in a day or two I can put out a picture of my own!!! Then again, if it continues to take me an hour to do it... maybe you'll get one picture. ;-)
And all morning I was writing directions and trying to figure out how to do something similar. Hopefully in a day or two I can put out a picture of my own!!! Then again, if it continues to take me an hour to do it... maybe you'll get one picture. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment