Sunday, September 11, 2005

Other Things I Missed

First, an obvious birthday from someone who HELPED me. Happy Belated Birthday Ted at Rocket Jones. Geeze. You would think I would remember. Then again, this is the person who mailed her own mother's present 9 months late. GRIN.

And are you ready for this? I missed my 1 year anniversary of blogging. August 22nd has come and gone. Here is my cra-ppy first post. My writing hasn't improved, but the quantity of stories has increased. Gotta love having family around to help you find blog fodder.

6 comments:

Sissy said...

The link to your cra-ppy first post doesn't work.

Anyway...congratulations! I often wonder if I will make it to a year!

VW Bug said...

Thanks! I fixed it. Sigh... After a year you would think I would know how to link to a post. GRIN

Sticks said...

Congratulations on one year. Wow, by coincidence, I started my blog Aug 22 (my 1st post was dated the 4 but that's because it took me that long to quit changing names and templates). So, my mom is exactly one year older than I am.

Ted said...

Congrats!!! And thanks for the wishes. And Yay!

Marie said...

Congrats on your 1-year blogiversary, VW!!!

Ben said...

Yaay! Tardy wishes for your tardy blogiversary.