Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Odd Items

Checking out a new blog from Bou's New Blog Showcase post, I found THIS ARTICLE on Nerds Make Better Lovers from the Sarcastic Shrub.

And Sissy is at it again with the Word of the Week. Unctuous. There are so many ways to use that word... like: I may seem unctuous when talking about Bou losing weight, I am not. I really want her to lose it. I just want to lose it first!

And being lazy, I'll let Basil give you some HEADLINES to read.

Ben at Exgaucho picks on Floridians voting abilities. Go give him a difficult time.

Ogre's back and updated his blog. And I think it looks pretty awesome. Well... everything except his comments. Ugh.

Off to take the kids to the doctor. I don't know how much I will be blogging this week. Usually I get two or three ready over the weekend and didn't have time this weekend. Busy getting the house and yard ready. Luckily, the in-laws came over yesterday and helped out. Yaaa! It should be on the market by the end of the month!!! Well... maybe if I blog a little less and clean a little more. ;-)

No comments: