Sunday, July 03, 2005

3am

When it is early morning you think of the strangest things. Did I mention Tot has the cold now? Ohhh this is the child that sleeps butt up and head down. Does wonders for keeping the nose stuffy and the coughs. Every 2 hours, pick up Tot, hold upright for 15 to 20 minutes so nose clears (and yes he is on very strong prescription decongestant), put back to bed. Repeat until morning.

I was trying to find a way to make the train track work better for both kids. I think I found it. You can change the green hills for other arrangements, but the shortcut idea and two 'separate' areas seems to work. Yes, I thought of this at 3am and implemented it the next day.



UPDATE: Ok, so I haven't even posted yet. But I got a picture of Tot as he was 'settling down' in his crib for a nap and had a chance to upload it this morning. Notice the feet up on the side and the head down. He does this for 10 minutes before laying down. Then he curls his legs under him putting his butt up and his head down. Sigh. It's been a long week. ;-)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: